Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My car has been sold.

It is a sad day. I have sold my beloved car. I like to think it is going to a better place, to pastures green but I know it will not be loved as much as I have loved it. We have had our differences. I wished it to be sleek and sexy, fuel efficient and fast, to have good aircon and a CD player, but my Betsy wanted to be big, brown and noisy. She never kept me cool in the summer, her aircon was about as much use as a dildo in a nunnery but still I drove her. She drank more petrol than any other car and pumped out the same levels of Co2 as a small Eastern European country but I drove her.
Now, she has gone. All I have to remember her by are a few photos, and her licence plates which I have to hand over to the authorities.

I will miss you Betsy, you were a good car even with all of your problems.

Gawd bless ya girlie, and please don't break down on your new owner.

No comments: